In order to enter the awards, you must be:
- Under the age of 30
- Working in the construction industry
The judges will be looking for young people who have achieved excellence in their career to date and they may have also had to overcome barriers or social disadvantage to get to where they are.
Perhaps the entrant will have:
- Led a project in an exemplary way
- Excelled in a technical specialism
- Had an impact on their company by coming up with a new business idea or innovation
- Gone the extra mile to promote construction as a career and inspire other young people
- Helped others in the wider community
Entrants should have the support of their employer and we may ask for a supporting statement from your manager if you are shortlisted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an informal meeting with the judges in early 2016.